June 28, 2010 6:27pm
The University of California, Irvine decision to suspend the Muslim Student Union for its actions during a speech by Israeli U.S. Ambassador Michael Oren is a positive step for the campus and perhaps for higher education in general, writes the Hillel Foundation’s executive director in Orange County.
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Jews with most education are least religious, study finds
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote