June 28, 2010 6:27pm
The University of California, Irvine decision to suspend the Muslim Student Union for its actions during a speech by Israeli U.S. Ambassador Michael Oren is a positive step for the campus and perhaps for higher education in general, writes the Hillel Foundation’s executive director in Orange County.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Oscars 2017: 7 unexpected Jewish facts
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive