June 28, 2010 6:27pm
The University of California, Irvine decision to suspend the Muslim Student Union for its actions during a speech by Israeli U.S. Ambassador Michael Oren is a positive step for the campus and perhaps for higher education in general, writes the Hillel Foundation’s executive director in Orange County.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- Report: Boris Epshteyn, overseer of Trump press surrogates, leaving post
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000