May 13, 2012 7:11pm
A former dancer with Israel’s Bat Dor troupe, Ron Ben-Israel is now a master pastry chef with his own Food Network “Sweet Genius” show.
March 29, 2012 5:21pm
With tuition that can reach $30,000 or more per student, the day school tuition crisis has spurred a search for new options and given rise to a new breed of day schools, where technology and blended learning – mixing traditional classroom learning with online education – are reducing costs.
January 21, 2010 2:04am
Representatives of day schools from across the denominational spectrum come together in New Jersey to address affordability issue, other challenges facing the system.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Books stolen from Polish Jewish communities during WWII donated to foundation