May 13, 2012 7:11pm
A former dancer with Israel’s Bat Dor troupe, Ron Ben-Israel is now a master pastry chef with his own Food Network “Sweet Genius” show.
March 29, 2012 5:21pm
With tuition that can reach $30,000 or more per student, the day school tuition crisis has spurred a search for new options and given rise to a new breed of day schools, where technology and blended learning – mixing traditional classroom learning with online education – are reducing costs.
January 21, 2010 2:04am
Representatives of day schools from across the denominational spectrum come together in New Jersey to address affordability issue, other challenges facing the system.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet