May 13, 2012 7:11pm
A former dancer with Israel’s Bat Dor troupe, Ron Ben-Israel is now a master pastry chef with his own Food Network “Sweet Genius” show.
March 29, 2012 5:21pm
With tuition that can reach $30,000 or more per student, the day school tuition crisis has spurred a search for new options and given rise to a new breed of day schools, where technology and blended learning – mixing traditional classroom learning with online education – are reducing costs.
January 21, 2010 2:04am
Representatives of day schools from across the denominational spectrum come together in New Jersey to address affordability issue, other challenges facing the system.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Patriots owner Robert Kraft has done for the Jews
- 4 elderly Jewish ladies busted for weekly mahjong game
- Obama calls Ezra Schwartz’s family to offer condolences
- What Obama did and didn’t say about Ezra Schwartz
- Patriots to have moment of silence for Ezra Schwartz before Monday night game
- Sister of Faigy Mayer, former Hasid who took own life, hangs herself