April 30, 2012 4:16pm
In this excerpt from Joy Ladin’s new book, the author writes of how the Torah aided her journey of sexual identification.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- ‘Switched at Birth’ gets an interfaith marriage dilemma just right
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- Therapists say patients have a new name for anxiety: Trump
- Nikki Haley: Trump will not allow UN resolutions condemning Israel