May 8, 2009 10:50pm
Three Lebanese family members were arrested Friday on suspicion of spying for Israel.
May 8, 2009 8:14pm
The discovery in an Auschwitz bunker of a list with the names of 17 British soldiers has prompted a debate among historians.
December 30, 2008 12:24am
More than half a century after it endorsed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the United Nations is making a mockery of its principles. writes Hillel Neuer of U.N. Watch.
April 6, 2005 9:00am
Sixty years after the end of World War II, a JTA special section looks at different aspects of Yom Hashoah around the globe.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition