November 9, 2011 5:34pm
Judy Gross, the wife of Alan Gross, the Jewish-American contractor serving a 15-year prison sentence in Cuba for “crimes against the state,” makes a plea for her husband’s freedom in an address to the 2011 General Assembly of The Jewish Federations of North America in Denver.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter