November 9, 2011 5:34pm
Judy Gross, the wife of Alan Gross, the Jewish-American contractor serving a 15-year prison sentence in Cuba for “crimes against the state,” makes a plea for her husband’s freedom in an address to the 2011 General Assembly of The Jewish Federations of North America in Denver.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews