August 5, 2010 12:21am
Israeli President Shimon Peres on a visit to Croatia was playing politics when he downplayed the country’s incomparable brutality during World War II, Julia Gorin writes.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’