August 5, 2010 12:21am
Israeli President Shimon Peres on a visit to Croatia was playing politics when he downplayed the country’s incomparable brutality during World War II, Julia Gorin writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm