November 15, 2006 10:00am
Tapping into the power of the collective passion, will and resources of the Jewish establishment was at the heart of this year’s UJC General Assembly.
October 15, 2002 9:00am
The real measure of success for the Los Angeles Hallelu concert will not be whether the Universal Amphitheatre is filled to capacity or whether the audience leaves humming the songs. The important test will come when lay and professional synagogue leaders
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments