April 10, 2006 9:00am
UNRWA is performing efficiently and effectively in a very challenging environment, its leader says in response to a recent JTA series about the agency.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.