December 8, 2010 11:40pm
The Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has pledged to use its civil rights enforcement powers to protect Jewish college students from anti-Semitic harassment on campus. The policy’s success depends on three factors, writes the director of an anti-Semitism initiative.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Did Bernie Sanders just steal Joe Lieberman’s Jewish crown?
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan