December 8, 2010 11:40pm
The Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has pledged to use its civil rights enforcement powers to protect Jewish college students from anti-Semitic harassment on campus. The policy’s success depends on three factors, writes the director of an anti-Semitism initiative.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse