March 22, 2013 10:43am
The drafters of Tunisia’s post-revolutionary constitution are considering a plan to allocate seats in the country’s new parliament to Jews.
January 28, 2013 3:49pm
More than 68 gravestones were found ransacked and graves were looted at a Jewish cemetery in the coastal Tunisian town of Sousse.
October 31, 2012 8:47pm
A network plotting to kidnap and ransom members of a southern Tunisia town’s Jewish community was broken up by the country’s national guard, a Tunisian newspaper reported.
July 9, 2012 7:07pm
Roger Bismuth, a member of Tunisia’s Senate under the toppled former regime, hopes to build a strong relationship with the new Islamist-leaning government of his small North African country and keep the aging Jewish community from further decline.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser