March 2, 2011 12:06am
With the Wisconsin governor’s plan to fix his state’s fiscal woes, unions would no longer have a stranglehold on state and local governments to alter benefit packages that are eating up budgets, Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield writes.
August 24, 2009 2:45pm
The Democratic health care reform proposals are bad medicine, writes Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment