March 2, 2011 12:06am
With the Wisconsin governor’s plan to fix his state’s fiscal woes, unions would no longer have a stranglehold on state and local governments to alter benefit packages that are eating up budgets, Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield writes.
August 24, 2009 2:45pm
The Democratic health care reform proposals are bad medicine, writes Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools