March 2, 2011 12:06am
With the Wisconsin governor’s plan to fix his state’s fiscal woes, unions would no longer have a stranglehold on state and local governments to alter benefit packages that are eating up budgets, Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield writes.
August 24, 2009 2:45pm
The Democratic health care reform proposals are bad medicine, writes Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament