March 2, 2011 12:06am
With the Wisconsin governor’s plan to fix his state’s fiscal woes, unions would no longer have a stranglehold on state and local governments to alter benefit packages that are eating up budgets, Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield writes.
August 24, 2009 2:45pm
The Democratic health care reform proposals are bad medicine, writes Claremont Institute fellow Larry Greenfield.
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Muslim civil rights group offers $5,000 reward for information on JCC bomb threats