November 1, 2010 11:56pm
Comedian Jon Stewart’s recent selection in an online poll as the most influential man in America can help inform the international Jewish community of the approach we must take to confront the serious and growing threat posed by Israel delegitimization, writes an official with The Israel Project.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse