November 1, 2010 11:56pm
Comedian Jon Stewart’s recent selection in an online poll as the most influential man in America can help inform the international Jewish community of the approach we must take to confront the serious and growing threat posed by Israel delegitimization, writes an official with The Israel Project.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.