April 2, 2009 10:45pm
Today’s immigrants are facing hardships remarkably similar to our ancestors, and Jews must make their voice heard in Washington via the Progress by Pesach campaign, says a community organizer with one of the sponsoring organizations.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments