April 2, 2009 10:45pm
Today’s immigrants are facing hardships remarkably similar to our ancestors, and Jews must make their voice heard in Washington via the Progress by Pesach campaign, says a community organizer with one of the sponsoring organizations.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israeli civil servants report to duty to help 1,500 ‘lone soldiers’