August 4, 2010 8:07pm
Dmitriy Salita will make his return to the ring in a boxing card he is promoting.
July 21, 2010 8:29pm
A new booklet by a British interfaith group aims to establish models for Muslim-Jewish cooperation by recounting stories of Muslims helping Jews during the Holocaust.
July 20, 2010 6:14pm
A food co-op in Washington State has voted not to sell products made in Israel.
July 16, 2010 1:13am
Asher Arian, a prominent Israeli political science professor and researcher in Israel and New York, has died.
July 15, 2010 12:40am
An Irish Christian and a Jerusalem psychotherapist have collaborated on a YouTube video honoring captive Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
July 12, 2010 11:25pm
Two Israeli brothers-in-law scarred by Palestinian terrorism — one of whom is paralyzed in one leg — will be competing in the New York City triathlon on July 18.
June 22, 2010 10:17pm
The family of Anne Frank is accusing a British author for exploiting the famed diarist’s relationship with Peter van Pels for her new novel.
June 21, 2010 8:00pm
U.S. Jewish and black leaders are meeting in Birmingham, Ala., to address poverty and racial inequality in Alabama and in their own local communities.
June 18, 2010 7:04pm
Turkey’s prime minister has shelved 16 bilateral agreements with Israel, Turkey’s daily Zaman reported.
June 17, 2010 7:04pm
The Chabad center in Mumbai will have its first full-time rabbi since the 2008 terrorist attacks in that Indian city.
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- Report: Boris Epshteyn, overseer of Trump press surrogates, leaving post
- Freemasons boss assaulted in suspected anti-Semitic incident in Paris
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
OpinionOhio State Hillel is anti-BDS, not anti-LGBT
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Trump’s new Israel envoy gets a mixed welcome from Jewish groups
- AIPAC opens conference with appeal to bipartisanship amid polarization
- Frankfurt Jewish group severs ties with German city’s Chabad over ‘disrespect’ and ‘insults’