December 21, 2015 12:47pm
Two recent events suggest a pattern of Iranian evasion from which much of the world prefers to avert its eyes, a Jewish organizational leader writes.
July 15, 2014 1:27pm
The advance of Sunni extremists in Iraq should not be allowed to distract from the Iranian nuclear issue, writes Lawrence Grossman, the American Jewish Committee’s director of publications.
February 10, 2014 5:47pm
Boycotts of enterprises located in West Bank settlements advance the anti-Israel agenda of the BDS movement, writes the American Jewish Committee’s director of publications.
December 19, 2013 11:39am
Be fair-minded and look behind the hypocritical rhetoric, the American Jewish Committee’s director of publications urges American professors.
July 22, 2013 3:17pm
Poland has banned kosher slaughter on the grounds of animal welfare, but the country continues to permit hunting. Could the disparity be a result of anti-Semitism?
September 10, 2012 8:43pm
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will speak at the opening of the United Nations General Assembly session with enhanced diplomatic credentials that need to be challenged, writes an American Jewish Committee official.
September 26, 2011 3:44pm
A Republican’s victory in a New York congressional district long held by Democrats and a just-released survey by the American Jewish Committee showing a falloff in support for President Obama appears to indicate that overwhelming Jewish allegiance to Democrats could change in 2012, an AJC official writes.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- ADL to Trump: Come up with something other than ‘America First’
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.