July 15, 2014 1:27pm
The advance of Sunni extremists in Iraq should not be allowed to distract from the Iranian nuclear issue, writes Lawrence Grossman, the American Jewish Committee’s director of publications.
February 10, 2014 5:47pm
Boycotts of enterprises located in West Bank settlements advance the anti-Israel agenda of the BDS movement, writes the American Jewish Committee’s director of publications.
December 19, 2013 11:39am
Be fair-minded and look behind the hypocritical rhetoric, the American Jewish Committee’s director of publications urges American professors.
July 22, 2013 3:17pm
Poland has banned kosher slaughter on the grounds of animal welfare, but the country continues to permit hunting. Could the disparity be a result of anti-Semitism?
September 10, 2012 8:43pm
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will speak at the opening of the United Nations General Assembly session with enhanced diplomatic credentials that need to be challenged, writes an American Jewish Committee official.
September 26, 2011 3:44pm
A Republican’s victory in a New York congressional district long held by Democrats and a just-released survey by the American Jewish Committee showing a falloff in support for President Obama appears to indicate that overwhelming Jewish allegiance to Democrats could change in 2012, an AJC official writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew