January 27, 2014 11:00am
The discovery of an ultra-Orthodox girl’s letter to a boy unwittingly launches a journey away from the faith.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Obama won the Jewish vote without winning over the pro-Israel mainstream