November 6, 2013 4:29pm
Israel’s diminutive size and preoccupation with what the family (read: mom) will think are among the myriad reasons that crime writers there have a tough task, writes one who has found success.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm