July 17, 2003 9:00am
The decision to release $11 million in U.S. funding to the Red Cross is putting the spotlight on tensions between the aid organization and Israel’s emergency relief agency, Magen David Adom. U.S. Jewish leaders are dismayed with the decision.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation