March 3, 2014 7:05pm
To protect women around the world, Congress should pass the International Violence Against Women Act, writes Lori Weinstein, the CEO of Jewish Women International.
December 18, 2012 3:54pm
Left to its own devices, Congress will not pass meaningful gun control legislation. It is up to American citizens to hold Congress’ feet to the fire, writes the executive director of Jewish Women’s International.
February 18, 2010 1:42am
About one in three adolescent girls in the United States is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner. The executive director of Jewish Women International says parents must talk openly about the subject with their children.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews