March 3, 2014 7:05pm
To protect women around the world, Congress should pass the International Violence Against Women Act, writes Lori Weinstein, the CEO of Jewish Women International.
December 18, 2012 3:54pm
Left to its own devices, Congress will not pass meaningful gun control legislation. It is up to American citizens to hold Congress’ feet to the fire, writes the executive director of Jewish Women’s International.
February 18, 2010 1:42am
About one in three adolescent girls in the United States is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner. The executive director of Jewish Women International says parents must talk openly about the subject with their children.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
OpinionArtists’ anti-Israel protest of David Grossman play fizzles — as it deserved to