March 3, 2014 7:05pm
To protect women around the world, Congress should pass the International Violence Against Women Act, writes Lori Weinstein, the CEO of Jewish Women International.
December 18, 2012 3:54pm
Left to its own devices, Congress will not pass meaningful gun control legislation. It is up to American citizens to hold Congress’ feet to the fire, writes the executive director of Jewish Women’s International.
February 18, 2010 1:42am
About one in three adolescent girls in the United States is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner. The executive director of Jewish Women International says parents must talk openly about the subject with their children.
- Israeli-American teen arrested in Israel for over 100 JCC bomb threats
- President Trump expecting ninth grandchild, from son Eric and his wife, Lara
- Preparing for Passover in Ukraine’s last shtetl
- Is Eric Trump’s wife Lara Jewish?
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian woman imprisoned in Israel for terror attack, takes US plea deal
- The last Passover countdown checklist you will ever need
- Bomb threat suspect, named Michael Kaydar, used Bitcoin, Google Voice
- AIPAC 2017 preview: Seeking a bipartisan spirit in an extremely polarized capital
WatchJewish countertenor, 23, wins prestigious Metropolitan Opera award
- 6 decades after synagogue bombing, Atlanta Jews feel threats again
- Barry Shrage, longtime CEO of Boston Jewish federation, announces retirement