March 3, 2014 7:05pm
To protect women around the world, Congress should pass the International Violence Against Women Act, writes Lori Weinstein, the CEO of Jewish Women International.
December 18, 2012 3:54pm
Left to its own devices, Congress will not pass meaningful gun control legislation. It is up to American citizens to hold Congress’ feet to the fire, writes the executive director of Jewish Women’s International.
February 18, 2010 1:42am
About one in three adolescent girls in the United States is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner. The executive director of Jewish Women International says parents must talk openly about the subject with their children.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus