March 3, 2014 7:05pm
To protect women around the world, Congress should pass the International Violence Against Women Act, writes Lori Weinstein, the CEO of Jewish Women International.
December 18, 2012 3:54pm
Left to its own devices, Congress will not pass meaningful gun control legislation. It is up to American citizens to hold Congress’ feet to the fire, writes the executive director of Jewish Women’s International.
February 18, 2010 1:42am
About one in three adolescent girls in the United States is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner. The executive director of Jewish Women International says parents must talk openly about the subject with their children.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- Netanyahu says Western Wall compromise is ‘going to take time’
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court