December 9, 2012 5:21pm
The U.S. Senate’s failure to ratify the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities took away a candle in the menorah of civil rights, write two people affiliated with the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.
- Swiss hotelier sorry for signs telling Jews to shower before entering pool
- Mayim Bialik calls out March for Racial Justice over Yom Kippur date
WatchAlex Jones says Jewish actors posed as KKK followers in Charlottesville
- Arnold Schwarzenegger donates $100,000 to Jewish anti-hate group
- Charlottesville’s Jewish mayor is an expert on demagogues, and now on anti-Semitism
- Pink and Regina Spektor write moving messages about the Charlottesville violence: ‘They will not win’
OpinionOur president just asked us to be fair to white supremacists
- Can medical marijuana revive Israel’s kibbutz movement?
- What you need to know about antifa, the group that fought white supremacists in Charlottesville
- Trump again condemns ‘both sides,’ including ‘alt-left,’ for Charlottesville violence
- 18 Jewish House Democrats call on Trump to ‘stand up to hate’