December 9, 2012 5:21pm
The U.S. Senate’s failure to ratify the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities took away a candle in the menorah of civil rights, write two people affiliated with the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Report: Trump administration considering pulling out of UN Human Rights Council