January 27, 2009 1:26am
George Mitchell’s success in brokering a peace agreement in Northern Ireland makes him the perfect choice to be President Obama’s envoy to Israeli-Palestinian talks, says the director of the Israel Policy Forum’s Washington office.
November 23, 2008 10:42pm
President-elect Barack Obama should start his Middle East agenda by endorsing the Arab Peace Initiative — the best offer the Arabs have ever made to Israel, M.J. Rosenberg writes.
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Secular young Jews come here for drinks, socializing — and Torah learning
- Sean Spicer resigns: The press secretary’s most memorable Jewish moments
- Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel
- Shuttered Bronx synagogue becomes a dumping ground
- Sephardi heritage center honors Spanish politician who said Israel massacres children
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- Thousands attend funeral of three members of one family killed in Palestinian stabbing attack