January 27, 2009 1:26am
George Mitchell’s success in brokering a peace agreement in Northern Ireland makes him the perfect choice to be President Obama’s envoy to Israeli-Palestinian talks, says the director of the Israel Policy Forum’s Washington office.
November 23, 2008 10:42pm
President-elect Barack Obama should start his Middle East agenda by endorsing the Arab Peace Initiative — the best offer the Arabs have ever made to Israel, M.J. Rosenberg writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus