January 27, 2009 1:26am
George Mitchell’s success in brokering a peace agreement in Northern Ireland makes him the perfect choice to be President Obama’s envoy to Israeli-Palestinian talks, says the director of the Israel Policy Forum’s Washington office.
November 23, 2008 10:42pm
President-elect Barack Obama should start his Middle East agenda by endorsing the Arab Peace Initiative — the best offer the Arabs have ever made to Israel, M.J. Rosenberg writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 16-year-old girl stabbed at Jerusalem pride parade dies of wounds
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- For first time in 100 years, outsider tapped to lead Looksteins’ N.Y. shul