January 27, 2009 1:26am
George Mitchell’s success in brokering a peace agreement in Northern Ireland makes him the perfect choice to be President Obama’s envoy to Israeli-Palestinian talks, says the director of the Israel Policy Forum’s Washington office.
November 23, 2008 10:42pm
President-elect Barack Obama should start his Middle East agenda by endorsing the Arab Peace Initiative — the best offer the Arabs have ever made to Israel, M.J. Rosenberg writes.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah