September 18, 2009 8:33pm
Author Martin Sherman writes of how kibbutz life has changed dramatically in the 100 years since the founding of the kibbutz movement.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse