September 18, 2009 8:33pm
Author Martin Sherman writes of how kibbutz life has changed dramatically in the 100 years since the founding of the kibbutz movement.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter