August 9, 2009 10:44pm
Awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Mary Robinson is a troubling mistake on the president’s part, and diminishes the honor of the medal and of the notable men and women associated with it, writes the head of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
April 28, 2009 6:14pm
The executive director of the Republican Jewish Coalition raises concerns about the Obama administration’s first three months.
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Secular young Jews come here for drinks, socializing — and Torah learning
- Sean Spicer resigns: The press secretary’s most memorable Jewish moments
- Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel
- Shuttered Bronx synagogue becomes a dumping ground
- Sephardi heritage center honors Spanish politician who said Israel massacres children
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- Thousands attend funeral of three members of one family killed in Palestinian stabbing attack