January 24, 2014 1:39pm
“The Green Prince” describes the travails of a Hamas leader’s son who spied for Israel and the security agent who helped him.
April 10, 2012 7:34pm
An eight-hour seder on the first day of Passover included a three-mile hike to Utah’s Corona Arch geological formation.
January 23, 2012 9:42pm
Canyons, Utah’s largest ski resort, has opened the nation’s first glatt kosher restaurant at a ski area.
January 23, 2012 5:44pm
This year, it’s all pain and anguish for Israel fans at the Sundance Film Festival with “Five Broken Cameras” and “The Law in these Parts,” two films that take a close look at Israel’s presence in the West Bank.
January 22, 2012 3:49pm
Park City’s Temple Har Shalom is one of the venues for movies at the Sundance Film Festival — just one of many elements that makes this Reform synagogue unusual.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras