January 24, 2014 1:39pm
“The Green Prince” describes the travails of a Hamas leader’s son who spied for Israel and the security agent who helped him.
April 10, 2012 7:34pm
An eight-hour seder on the first day of Passover included a three-mile hike to Utah’s Corona Arch geological formation.
January 23, 2012 9:42pm
Canyons, Utah’s largest ski resort, has opened the nation’s first glatt kosher restaurant at a ski area.
January 23, 2012 5:44pm
This year, it’s all pain and anguish for Israel fans at the Sundance Film Festival with “Five Broken Cameras” and “The Law in these Parts,” two films that take a close look at Israel’s presence in the West Bank.
January 22, 2012 3:49pm
Park City’s Temple Har Shalom is one of the venues for movies at the Sundance Film Festival — just one of many elements that makes this Reform synagogue unusual.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Spelling bee champ nails obscure Yiddish word en route to victory
- Crash kills three workers at Jewish camp in Pennsylvania
WatchSteven Spielberg, in Harvard commencement speech, says anti-Semitism on the rise
- NY Times removes quotation marks from Israeli ‘occupation’
- Captain America is a secret Nazi, and people are going crazy about it
- Israel is now the land of milk and whiskey
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair