August 28, 2015 4:51pm
The president said the nuclear agreement blocks Iran from getting a nuclear weapon and does nothing to limit the U.S.’s options against the Islamic Republic.
August 28, 2015 10:22am
Now dwindling in numbers, the Jews of Curacao take strength from their hundreds of years of rich history on the Caribbean island.
August 25, 2015 6:36am
More than 840 rabbis representing the major streams of Judaism had signed the letter to Congress, with a goal of 1,000 signatures.
August 24, 2015 4:40pm
Jewish organizations were among the 130 signatories on a letter addressing a memorandum that allows religious organizations to avoid religious nondiscrimination laws in hiring.
August 18, 2015 1:41pm
Eric Fingerhut mainly wanted to talk inclusion at Hillel and fighting BDS on campus, but the student activists steered the conversation to Israel’s occupation, the two-state solution and their feelings of marginalization.
August 13, 2015 10:08am
Two Iran-backed terrorist groups, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad, enjoyed even higher approval ratings.
August 12, 2015 3:24pm
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews’ video recalls the controversial “Daisy” political ad from the 1964 presidential campaign against the use of nuclear weapons.
August 12, 2015 12:19pm
The National Council of Jewish Women and Bend the Arc are working to restore parts of the act that were struck down in a 2013 U.S. Supreme Court decision.
August 10, 2015 5:23pm
Guilt and mixed feelings at the prospect that they may “meet their relatives on the other side” commonly surface, said Jewish chaplains who work in hospice.
August 9, 2015 8:00pm
The six-week march to promote social justice commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- Tchaikovsky’s Jewish problem
- Palestinian in Austria convicted of plotting murder of Jews
- White House hails Israel’s dismantling of Temple Mount metal detectors
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’