March 4, 2009 11:31pm
Bernie Madoff damaged the Jewish community, but its strong foundation is more than enough to serve as the basis for a swift and sure comeback, writes the executive vice president of the American Technion Society.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm