November 26, 2013 4:08pm
Two holidays with very different meanings are colliding this holiday season — not Hanukkah and Thanksgiving, but Hanukkah and Hanukkah. A Georgia rabbi explains.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament