November 26, 2013 4:08pm
Two holidays with very different meanings are colliding this holiday season — not Hanukkah and Thanksgiving, but Hanukkah and Hanukkah. A Georgia rabbi explains.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel concerned about polarization of US society, Rivlin tells American Jewish leaders
- Netanyahu meets president, prime minister of Singapore in historic visit
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans