May 21, 2009 6:12pm
The domination of South African politics by a political party seen as hostile to Israel poses a dilemma for the country’s Jews: Oppose the government or try to curry favor with it?
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter