May 21, 2009 6:12pm
The domination of South African politics by a political party seen as hostile to Israel poses a dilemma for the country’s Jews: Oppose the government or try to curry favor with it?
- Holland has first Jewish military wedding since Holocaust
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- A New Yorker editor picks 7 of his favorite Jewish cartoons
- University of Wisconsin student resolution blames Israel for police violence against African-Americans
- No one is assigned to Jewish outreach at the DNC. Who ya gonna call?