May 21, 2009 6:12pm
The domination of South African politics by a political party seen as hostile to Israel poses a dilemma for the country’s Jews: Oppose the government or try to curry favor with it?
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Report: Flynn, Trump transition team, tried to defeat UN anti-settlements resolution