March 18, 2013 3:12pm
A rabbi formerly in Argentina recalls Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, now Pope Francis, promoting interfaith dialogue and expects him to follow in the footsteps of his two papal predecessors.
- Billy Joel wears yellow Star of David during concert encore
- Three Jewish movements opt out of High Holidays call with Trump, citing ‘xenophobia’
- Women rabbinical students asked to lift skirts, shirts at Western Wall
- Stephen Bannon reportedly ‘going to war’ against Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner
- How Rabbi Shai Held is shaping the conversation around love and politics
- Paul Ryan rejects constituent rabbi’s plea to censure Trump