April 16, 2012 1:49pm
The Jewish community should embrace new legal protection protecting Jewish students from an anti-Semitic school environment rather than imposing unreasonably harsh standards on when to use it, write leaders of the Zionist Organization of America.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter