September 16, 2016 2:39pm
This is the fourth and final installment in “The Climate on Campus,” a series of op-eds on how students and institutions are meeting the BDS challenge. NEW YORK (JTA) — Last week, the chancellor of The City University of New York released a report by CUNY-hired outside counsel investigating allegations of campus anti-Semitism. The investigation was…
April 16, 2012 1:49pm
The Jewish community should embrace new legal protection protecting Jewish students from an anti-Semitic school environment rather than imposing unreasonably harsh standards on when to use it, write leaders of the Zionist Organization of America.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Stephen Miller is reportedly writing Trump’s speech on Islam. Here’s why that’s turning some heads.
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- I may have ‘horsed around’ in Nazi camp in my youth, Bulgarian deputy PM said