January 27, 2013 9:10pm
Especially at a time of economic challenges, Europeans must beat back the advances of the Nazi ideology on the continent — not for the victims of the past but for the possible victims in the future — writes the president of the European Jewish Congress.
July 7, 2011 7:54pm
If the Dutch Parliament enacts a ban on religious animal slaughter, it could result in a dangerous domino effect on the freedom of religion throughout Europe, writes the president of the European Jewish Congress.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Did Bernie Sanders just steal Joe Lieberman’s Jewish crown?
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan