January 27, 2013 9:10pm
Especially at a time of economic challenges, Europeans must beat back the advances of the Nazi ideology on the continent — not for the victims of the past but for the possible victims in the future — writes the president of the European Jewish Congress.
July 7, 2011 7:54pm
If the Dutch Parliament enacts a ban on religious animal slaughter, it could result in a dangerous domino effect on the freedom of religion throughout Europe, writes the president of the European Jewish Congress.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- ADL to Trump: Come up with something other than ‘America First’
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.