September 13, 2013 9:30am
The pelting of a priest with etrogs two millennia ago is a cautionary tale for us moderns seeking to resolve disputes around women’s prayer at the Western Wall.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can