September 13, 2013 9:30am
The pelting of a priest with etrogs two millennia ago is a cautionary tale for us moderns seeking to resolve disputes around women’s prayer at the Western Wall.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm