August 19, 2012 3:42pm
Just as the candidates make religion a focal point of the presidential campaign, so should Jewish Americans, writes a principal of a political consulting firm.
August 19, 2012 10:23am
Several hundred kipah-wearing Jews and non-Jews marched in Sweden as a sign of solidarity with Malmo’s Jews.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew