August 19, 2012 3:42pm
Just as the candidates make religion a focal point of the presidential campaign, so should Jewish Americans, writes a principal of a political consulting firm.
August 19, 2012 10:23am
Several hundred kipah-wearing Jews and non-Jews marched in Sweden as a sign of solidarity with Malmo’s Jews.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation