February 19, 2010 12:01am
Action is needed as Israel faces an emboldened movement against women’s equality, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
October 22, 2009 8:25pm
Efforts to end domestic violence and aid its victims have more hard times ahead, but Congress and state governments can help by prioritizing the life-saving emergency services for the most vulnerable, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics