February 19, 2010 12:01am
Action is needed as Israel faces an emboldened movement against women’s equality, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
October 22, 2009 8:25pm
Efforts to end domestic violence and aid its victims have more hard times ahead, but Congress and state governments can help by prioritizing the life-saving emergency services for the most vulnerable, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew