February 19, 2010 12:01am
Action is needed as Israel faces an emboldened movement against women’s equality, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
October 22, 2009 8:25pm
Efforts to end domestic violence and aid its victims have more hard times ahead, but Congress and state governments can help by prioritizing the life-saving emergency services for the most vulnerable, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote