December 29, 2015 11:11am
The bill requiring NGOs that receive foreign government funding to identify themselves is purely a political maneuver, a New Israel Fund official writes.
February 5, 2014 3:15pm
Criticizing Israeli government policy, especially support for the settlement enterprise, is not delegitimizing Israel, writes a New Israel Fund official.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Global event held in Buenos Aires for LGBT Jews
- ‘Birthright for moms’ brings nearly 1,000 Jewish dads to Israel
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water