July 20, 2012 12:56pm
Philadelphia-area Jewish groups are joining a coalition to educate voters about a new state voter ID law that the groups say could prevent some elderly from casting a ballot in November.
July 20, 2012 12:34pm
An Islamic school in the St. Louis area, the Al Manara Academy, is planning to move onto the campus of a local synagogue, B’nai El Congregation in Frontenac, Mo.
July 20, 2012 10:54am
The suicide bomber who perpetrated the attack on Israeli tourists in Burgas, Bulgaria, was a member of Hezbollah, U.S. officials said.
July 19, 2012 2:23pm
Israel cannot intervene in the Syrian uprising, but would likely accept refugees from that country, ex-Mossad chief Danny Yatom said.
July 17, 2012 12:52pm
Despite its pro-Israel voice, many Jews remain wary of Christians United for Israel and its evangelical adherents.
July 16, 2012 3:29pm
Evangelical Christians are “on the front line of defense for Israel in the United States of America,” the Rev. John Hagee declared at the Christians United for Israel Washington Summit to loud cheering.
July 13, 2012 6:22pm
Maine’s governor issued an apology for comments in which he compared the Internal Revenue Service to the Gestapo.
July 13, 2012 2:04pm
Two Jewish UC-Berkeley graduate students have filed a civil rights complaint against the university despite dropping a lawsuit against the university itself.
July 13, 2012 1:47pm
Florida statehouse candidate Sheldon Lisbon, a son of Holocaust survivors, apologized to the ADL after labeling comments by the group as “despicable.”
July 13, 2012 1:30pm
U.S. officials are warily watching as Syria begins moving undeclared chemical weapons out of its storage facilities.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Israel gears up to host prestigious Italian cycling race
- Court denies Charleston church gunman Dylann Roof’s request to fire Jewish, Indian attorneys
- Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof asks to fire Jewish, Indian attorneys
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator