June 29, 2012 10:13am
Britain’s secretary of state for culture, media and sport will not join the calls for a moment of silence at the upcoming London Summer Olympics.
June 28, 2012 2:10pm
Russian President Vladimir Putin told Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas that Moscow already has recognized a Palestinian state.
June 28, 2012 11:16am
Migrant workers from the Ivory Coast have two weeks to leave Israel before they begin being arrested and ultimately deported, Israel’s Interior Minister Eli Yishai said.
June 28, 2012 10:58am
French groups have settled a lawsuit accusing Google of violating French anti-racism laws because of a function that they say perpetuated anti-Semitic stereotypes.
June 28, 2012 10:41am
Polish authorities are unclear if graffiti painted on a gallery near Warsaw’s Academy of Fine Arts not far from an opening of an Israeli photographer’s exhibition was meant as an anti-Semitic attack.
June 22, 2012 2:06pm
The British Broadcasting Corp. “got it wrong” in its reporting of the massacre of the Fogel family, the broadcaster’s outgoing director-general said at a parliamentary committee hearing.
June 22, 2012 1:41pm
A Muslim couple in Manchester, England, purchased items for homemade bombs to be used against Jewish targets, a court in that city was told.
June 8, 2012 1:06pm
Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman has been told that he soon may be indicted on charges of fraud, money laundering and beach of trust.
June 1, 2012 2:31pm
The family of a deceased Holocaust survivor must return to a German museum a 3,200-year-old artifact.
June 1, 2012 1:55pm
The U.S. National Security Agency and the Israeli military jointly developed Stuxnet, the complex computer virus that destroyed centrifuges in Iranian nuclear installations, The New York Times reported.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Jared Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Lithuanian Jewish leader sorry for insulting Russian-speaking Jews
- Children saved by ‘British Schindler’ dedicate Prague memorial to their parents