June 1, 2012 12:40pm
The Rabbinical Assembly’s Committee on Jewish Law and Standards — which sets halachic policy for the Conservative movement — has voted to provide guidelines on performing same-sex marriages.
May 25, 2012 2:22pm
South Tel Aviv remained quiet but tense Friday after recent violence aimed at African immigrants.
May 25, 2012 1:48pm
The U.S. Senate approved a bill allowing Israeli investors to reside in the U.S. to oversee their businesses in the country.
May 25, 2012 1:30pm
The top U.S. negotiator in international talks with Iran arrived in Israel to brief the country’s leaders.
May 25, 2012 1:13pm
International nuclear inspectors found evidence of Iran’s highest level yet of enriched uranium.
May 25, 2012 12:52pm
A Miami synagogue canceled a planned address by U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee.
May 18, 2012 5:05pm
A former neo-Nazi who once defaced buildings with swastikas reportedly has been elected to a local council in south-central England.
May 18, 2012 4:24pm
Air Canada passengers stuck aboard a delayed flight were treated to an impromptu onboard klezmer concert.
May 18, 2012 4:06pm
Israel’s national American football team took the field for the first time against an American opponent, falling 49-6 to the Maranatha Baptist Bible College Crusaders.
May 18, 2012 3:55pm
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he wants to attend the 2012 London Olympics, despite last year saying that the Summer Games’ logo resembled the word Zion.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Is Meghan Markle Jewish? The internet is confused.
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- Orthodox Jewish paramedic sues NY hospital over its no-skirts policy
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- How this African-American Jew uses cooking to fuse his two identities
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Animal rights group appeals decision allowing Yom Kippur chicken rite