December 14, 2008 9:47pm
The Jews really mattered to this president, and his leadership on Israel and fighting anti-Semitism was taken for granted, says his former liaison to the Jewish community.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm