December 14, 2008 9:47pm
The Jews really mattered to this president, and his leadership on Israel and fighting anti-Semitism was taken for granted, says his former liaison to the Jewish community.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands