September 10, 2013 1:00pm
A Brooklyn nurse has waged a decades long campaign against a pre-Yom Kippur ritual in which live chickens are swung overhead and then slaughtered in the street. Her efforts may finally be gaining traction.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Former porn star Jenna Jameson plans to move to Israel
- Israel’s Junior Mr. Universe credits Orthodox upbringing for success