June 22, 2009 8:44pm
The Holocaust museum tragedy is a clarion call for governments to respond more vigorously to crimes fueled by intolerance and discrimination, says Paul LeGendre of Human Rights First.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal