June 22, 2009 8:44pm
The Holocaust museum tragedy is a clarion call for governments to respond more vigorously to crimes fueled by intolerance and discrimination, says Paul LeGendre of Human Rights First.
- Holland has first Jewish military wedding since Holocaust
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- A New Yorker editor picks 7 of his favorite Jewish cartoons
- University of Wisconsin student resolution blames Israel for police violence against African-Americans
- No one is assigned to Jewish outreach at the DNC. Who ya gonna call?