October 10, 2007 9:00am
Congress has the opportunity to ensure a healthy new year for millions of American children by overriding the ideologically driven presidential veto of SCHIP, the president of the National Council of Jewish Women writes.
April 19, 2007 9:00am
The Supreme Court has made it clear that ideology trumps women’s health in the nation’s highest court – and it’s time to fight back, writes Phyllis Snyder of the National Council of Jewish Women.
February 6, 2007 10:00am
Israel can’t force women to sit at the back of certain bus lines to avoid offending fervently Orthodox men, the president of the National Council of Jewish Women writes.
January 2, 2006 10:00am
Judge Samuel Alito, nominated for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court, would overturn crucial protections for minority religions, and would roll back the right to an abortion, writes the president of the National Council of Jewish Women.
July 25, 2005 9:00am
If he is confirmed, Judge John Roberts is likely to set the course for the court and our personal liberties for decades to come, argues the president of the National Council of Jewish Women, Phyllis Snyder.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus