August 3, 2006 9:00am
Why are the Jewish defense organizations so focused on Mel Gibson’s drunken, anti-Semitic rant when the Jewish people have much bigger enemies out there? Rabbi Daniel Lapin asks.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- ‘Switched at Birth’ gets an interfaith marriage dilemma just right
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- Therapists say patients have a new name for anxiety: Trump
- Nikki Haley: Trump will not allow UN resolutions condemning Israel