August 3, 2006 9:00am
Why are the Jewish defense organizations so focused on Mel Gibson’s drunken, anti-Semitic rant when the Jewish people have much bigger enemies out there? Rabbi Daniel Lapin asks.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
OpinionArtists’ anti-Israel protest of David Grossman play fizzles — as it deserved to