August 18, 2005 9:00am
While the news from London, Iraq and the Middle East would seem to increase the distance between Muslims and adherents of other religious traditions, there are glimmers of hope.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm