December 4, 2006 10:00am
Although the Temple no longer stands in Jerusalem, we can still take part in a ritual of rededication of the holy, writes Rabbi Shefa Gold.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser