October 17, 2005 9:00am
A New York-born rabbi, conflicted about his feelings for the Chicago White Sox, who are appearing in this year’s World Series, makes his pitch for Judaism.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’