August 19, 2009 11:22pm
Real proposals are on the table that could expand health care coverage — if we can quiet the shouting and stay in touch with the reality that demands we do something, says a B’nai B’rith official.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel