June 23, 2006 9:00am
A Dutch Jewish journalist who made his name by exposing the Nazi past of a Dutch art collector now is stalking new prey high-profile German businessman Otto Beisheim.
February 23, 2004 10:00am
As the International Court of Justice at The Hague opened its hearings on Israel´s West Bank security barrier, the Palestinians argued their case, saying that the fence violates international and humanitarian law.
January 13, 2004 10:00am
A new report points to a rise in anti-Semitism in Holland, but Dutch Jews who consider the study flawed aren´t taking the results seriously.
July 16, 2003 9:00am
Dwindling readership is threatening the last Jewish weekly newspaper left in the Netherlands — no small feat considering the paper´s long fight to stay in print. Two weeks after the Netherlands was liberated in 1945, survivors of the once-larg
May 20, 2003 9:00am
A right-wing extremist party continues to gain votes in Belgian elections and this time, observers believe, part of the reason may be the support of Chasidic Jews.
April 29, 2003 9:00am
An Islamic charity in Holland has been outlawed and its moneys frozen after Dutch intelligence concluded its funds are used to finance Hamas terrorism.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet