June 23, 2006 9:00am
A Dutch Jewish journalist who made his name by exposing the Nazi past of a Dutch art collector now is stalking new prey high-profile German businessman Otto Beisheim.
February 23, 2004 10:00am
As the International Court of Justice at The Hague opened its hearings on Israel´s West Bank security barrier, the Palestinians argued their case, saying that the fence violates international and humanitarian law.
January 13, 2004 10:00am
A new report points to a rise in anti-Semitism in Holland, but Dutch Jews who consider the study flawed aren´t taking the results seriously.
July 16, 2003 9:00am
Dwindling readership is threatening the last Jewish weekly newspaper left in the Netherlands — no small feat considering the paper´s long fight to stay in print. Two weeks after the Netherlands was liberated in 1945, survivors of the once-larg
May 20, 2003 9:00am
A right-wing extremist party continues to gain votes in Belgian elections and this time, observers believe, part of the reason may be the support of Chasidic Jews.
April 29, 2003 9:00am
An Islamic charity in Holland has been outlawed and its moneys frozen after Dutch intelligence concluded its funds are used to finance Hamas terrorism.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah