June 23, 2006 9:00am
A Dutch Jewish journalist who made his name by exposing the Nazi past of a Dutch art collector now is stalking new prey — high-profile German businessman Otto Beisheim.
February 23, 2004 10:00am
As the International Court of Justice at The Hague opened its hearings on Israel´s West Bank security barrier, the Palestinians argued their case, saying that the fence violates international and humanitarian law.
January 13, 2004 10:00am
A new report points to a rise in anti-Semitism in Holland, but Dutch Jews who consider the study flawed aren´t taking the results seriously.
July 16, 2003 9:00am
Dwindling readership is threatening the last Jewish weekly newspaper left in the Netherlands — no small feat considering the paper´s long fight to stay in print. Two weeks after the Netherlands was liberated in 1945, survivors of the once-larg
May 20, 2003 9:00am
A right-wing extremist party continues to gain votes in Belgian elections — and this time, observers believe, part of the reason may be the support of Chasidic Jews.
April 29, 2003 9:00am
An Islamic charity in Holland has been outlawed and its moneys frozen after Dutch intelligence concluded its funds are used to finance Hamas terrorism.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Russia to return Israeli tank captured by Syria in 1982
- Historic Jewish wedding in Turkey triggers hate speech online
- Vandalism at 3 New England synagogues aims to intimidate community, ADL regional leader says
- CRIF’s new president: French Jews’ situation worst since 1945
- Argentine ex-minister’s Iran tape admitted as evidence of alleged treason
- Ohio Israeli eatery to close following February machete attack
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair