June 23, 2006 9:00am
A Dutch Jewish journalist who made his name by exposing the Nazi past of a Dutch art collector now is stalking new prey high-profile German businessman Otto Beisheim.
February 23, 2004 10:00am
As the International Court of Justice at The Hague opened its hearings on Israel´s West Bank security barrier, the Palestinians argued their case, saying that the fence violates international and humanitarian law.
January 13, 2004 10:00am
A new report points to a rise in anti-Semitism in Holland, but Dutch Jews who consider the study flawed aren´t taking the results seriously.
July 16, 2003 9:00am
Dwindling readership is threatening the last Jewish weekly newspaper left in the Netherlands — no small feat considering the paper´s long fight to stay in print. Two weeks after the Netherlands was liberated in 1945, survivors of the once-larg
May 20, 2003 9:00am
A right-wing extremist party continues to gain votes in Belgian elections and this time, observers believe, part of the reason may be the support of Chasidic Jews.
April 29, 2003 9:00am
An Islamic charity in Holland has been outlawed and its moneys frozen after Dutch intelligence concluded its funds are used to finance Hamas terrorism.
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- GOP House candidate charged with body slamming Jewish reporter
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct