October 29, 2000 9:00am
WASHINGTON, Oct. 25 (JTA) – Never in American history has the choice for American Jews in a presidential election been as clear and obvious as it is this year. Never. Amazingly, this was true even before the vice presidential candidates were named. Obviously, there are major distinctions between George W. Bush’s running mate Dick Cheney,…
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter