April 29, 2014 1:59pm
The job of rabbis is to nurture love of Israel, not to publicly criticize it, writes Rabbi Richard A. Block, president of the Central Conference of American Rabbis.
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Israel gave Trump the royal treatment he longs for back home
- Books stolen from Polish Jewish communities during WWII donated to foundation
- 8 Panamanians receive Spanish citizenship under law of return for Sephardi Jews